Tuesday, May 19, 2009

More


I have a few more fish things...maybe i'm almost done with this fish phase..
I hope so

I want to make eccentric fat rococo ladies next..maybe some men-women too..with really hairy legs. I will have to see what i feel like when i get there, don't want to get my own hopes up to high.

But I made a bunch of fish today and arranged them in different places. It was nothing too time consuming. I need to find something bigger to make i guess. I also made a bookmark card for my friends birthday with them since all of these ugly fish reminded me of the fish Gunther we made up back in high school. Those were some silly days. I do hope she likes it!

Oh and here are some sketches that I made of these guys!

1 comment:

  1. I love how things come to life from your sketch book

    ReplyDelete