Thursday, June 11, 2009

Uncreative...

I have been having the toughest time just doing regular drawing. I remember when I was younger I would just get these ideas and just go for it. I just feel totally not inspired by anything do do good original work. All I am doing is pane faces. No story behind it. Is school really sucking all my idea making juice out of me. I really want to make a comic or some really huge project I just don't have the inspiration I use to have. I have to ask people to give me project ideas, or even just copy faces from magazines (which I am not even finding interesting any more). Hopefully this dead end for me will end soon, perhaps once I start my job- when I will have less time for art. It will be a good thing- more stuff to do gives me lots more energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment