Saturday, July 25, 2009

SNAPPPE!

Bother! BOTHER! BOTHERRR!!!
teehee..So I finally saw Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. It wasn't bad at all, I though- minus a few things i was kind of looking forward to like how Tom Riddle's family wasn't shown. I was a little wierded out that Ginny was with Harry and friends for like the whole movie. Buut It was good for a Harry Potter movie! And i did see the Movie poster for Tim Burtons Alice in Wonderland! Looks better that I though! I just hope that people will stop with the "Alice in wonderland is about drugs" thing. If any one has even read the books and talked to a kid that same age- its exactly how they think--so bother with you people!


On a more exciting note I saw this new Potter Puppet Pals video- Snapes Diary. Its Hallarious

No comments:

Post a Comment