Monday, June 14, 2010

Vampire Vacation

Yes, Season 3 finally started of True Blood. I though it seemed pretty cool so far. Except to much sex stuff in the beginning, but you know that's how the first season started so hopefully all that stuff will cool down eventually. Its a bit of a far cry from the book since Bill seems to be kidnapped because he knows about things he shouldn't instead of being kidnapped because other vampires want his vampire encyclopedia software he is creating. So it obviously is way different. And Queen Sophi Anne knows about it too. And there is some other "magistrate" who I have no idea who he is suppose to be. Is he suppose to be the King of Louisiana too? I dunno, guess I'll have to find out. I just have to think that this show ISN'T biased on the books, and perhaps I'll be less confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment