Thursday, July 19, 2012

Next Plan!

So my next plan for my dailies (which is starting Sunday) is to work on character design. Since it would probably be near impossible to do one sheet per day and because these daily drawings are suppose keep me going in thinking and keeping from being rusty, I will split up what I am going to do.

Sunday-Monday: research and sketches
Tuesday-Wednesday: page composition/ layout
Thursday: Final Setup
Friday: Ink
Saturday: Color

Hopefully I can keep to this schedule, but I will probably be going longer on some things and perhaps other things will not take as long.

I am also hoping that some of you will give me ideas for characters to make! I'm going to be writing some ideas down and put them in a small box, and it would be quite nice if you all could give me suggestions. Mostly to test how far from my comfort zone I can stray from.

1 comment:

  1. LITTLE GIRLS WITH ANIMAL HEADS! JELLYFISH! ANIMALS DOING UNCHARACTERISTICALLY HUMAN TASKS! ALCOHOL CONTAINERS! BAKED GOODS ONE FINDS IN A REALLY CHILL CAFE! DINOSAURS! MEN AND WOMEN RIDING OLD FASHIONED BICYCLES THROUGH PRECARIOUS AND INCONVENIENT LOCALES! 3 UGLY MEN HAVING A PICNIC! FAMOUS MOVIE SCENES BUT REPLACE THE ACTORS' HEADS WITH PIECES OF FRUIT! INDIANS IN SPACE! OVERWEIGHT BLACK MEN! LITTLE NEMO IN SLUMBERLAND!

    ReplyDelete