Thursday, October 18, 2012

I'm not dead!

I haven't posted in a while. I have a few pieces to post and some news.

Well news other than I went to New York Comic-Con and I had a BLAST!! 
I can't wait for next year!!!!

My piece "Soul Sucking Gingers" I'm going to be in the Everything That Creeps show at the Lincon Arts Project in Waltham, MA October 26-31st. So stop by if you are around.


 
I think some of you saw some of the process work for this piece that my very talented friend Matt (check out his work here mattsmigiel.blogspot.com) worked on together. We finished this a while ago but I figure I should probably post it.


 It was totally fun and a pleasure working on this with Matt!

And lastly i'm thinking of working on some fan art soon and making prints in time for Christmas. I was just wondering if any of you people would be interested. I would just like to know so I know how much I should make. 

And lastly here is a picture of Korra from Avatar: The Legend of Korra.



No comments:

Post a Comment